Thursday, June 12, 2008

Music sounds better with you...

There is one thing that 99.9% of the
universe can all agree on loving, and this is
music. So here are my top 10 list fav songs about music,
cos Music is boyfriend, music is my imaginary friend music is my hot hot sex,
Music is where i'd like you to touch.

And if you got any cool tracks you wanna share bout my boyfriend music,
drop a line and leave the artist name and song. Or forever hold your greedy ears.

Music is My Boyfriend - CSS
Music sounds better with you
- DAFT FUCKING PUNK!!! and Stardust
Music (Vaporub Mix) - Madonna
Lights and Music - Cut Copy
I Feel Music in your Heart-Kris Menace
Stop the Music - Team Monster
Music to watch girls by -Andy Williams
Maybach Music - Rick Ross
The worst taste in music -Radio Dept.


And duh I saved the best for last, teehee

No comments: