Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ohay

Hillary Clinton ain't got shit on this one,
Spain's new military prime minister, 7 months pregnant
and strutting lookin bitchy' at those lower uniform officers, who are manly men who are trained to kill and fight. This bitch is a warrior, just check that expression on her face.
I wonder who the baby's daddy is.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2008/0804/spain_defense_0415.jpg


Plus, AA site looking for new models-
Don't piss on your gold hot shorts yet- this goes out for the gals
who've been rejected and neglected by the real models scouts themselves,
but-you can always post a photo of you in your sluttiest african apparel
outfit here with your raunchiest pose:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=366913090


Glacing at hose hopefuls
makes me feel the .1% regret I had with missing my 2nd American Apparel
shoot for HellzBellz. Somewhere in their fourth or fifth floor lay my test shots, which
I will never get.

Scope out these dope tracks from Santooo

Santogold & Donnis - Creator Remix

Santogold & Justice - L.E.S.D.A.N.C.E. (Immuzikation BlackNotBlend)

Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes (XXXchange Remix)


Why don't kids from my high school look like the Teenagers video?
Or am i totally not invited on all these pompom lolita jumpsuit sleepovers?


No comments: